NUDiSh has been designed to handle video files, splitting audio and video streams between different output pins. NUDiSh is based on Microsoft DirectShowę technology, integrating DS graphs into NU-Tech network of NUTS. It must be observed that the correct functioning of the NUTS is dependent on the existence of the necessary codecs on the PC.
No codec or partial implementation of it is provided with this NUTS. DirectShowę provides a proprietary mechanism to automatically build the best graph able to reproduce a given file. Yet, such mechanism could include filters installed on the computer by third party softwares and lead to unpredictable effects.
Changes from version 22.214.171.124
1) Client-server support. Starting from this release NuDiSh can serve multimedia content to another NuDiSh client.
Limitations and konwn issues:
It sends and receives only one audio and one video stream. (Of course the server can still open multiple audio streams).
With certain file types NuDiSh client could have problems rendering video, due to the nature of third-party DirectShow(tm) codec filters. In this case, close the server, set Transcode parameter to TRUE, and open again the file to end.
2) Rendering using DirectX 9 when available and hardware support.
3) New only-audio format supported: Windows Media Audio, OGG/Vorbis
4) A lot of bug fixes:
* crash opening files with inverted streams (audio before video)
* division by zero on some file formats (due to uncorrect codec timestamping)
* memory leaks when try to open unsupported formats.
5) Now works also in DirectSound and ASIO modes.
DOWNLOADED: 9 times